Moorings in the Fog by davidmarxphoto


Moorings in the fog near Bristol, Maine. I shot this long exposure beside the Atlantic Ocean a few weeks ago on a wet gray morning. Photography Tips. 1. Three is a powerful number in photography. I don't fully understand why but when I am out shooting I alway look for a way to show three versions of my primary subject. 2. My original image was in color so from Lightroom I went to Adobe Photoshop and then in and out of Nik Silver Efex Pro using Channels, Smart Objects, and Layer Masks. Some pretty sophisticated tricks were required here to bring out all the detail that I wanted here in these old moorings. Fortunately, I have a video tutorial where I work on a different image but follow a very similar process. Msjphotography.com subscribers can watch the full twenty-five minute Photoshop / Silver Efex Pro tutorial in 1080p. Everyone else can watch the first ten minutes for free at http://bit.ly/1m2P2t3 via 500px http://bit.ly/1OM6Phk

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Nausher.com by NausherBanaji