All in the eyes... by morkelerasmus


VIEW ON BLACK! If you know my photography, you know I quite like framing my wildlife images wider to give you some context - yet every now and again I do frame a tight portrait. Let's try something, folks! A picture is worth a 1000 words, they say. I want you to think about what you see in this leopard's eyes. THEN, go to my BLOG POST, and read more about the story behind this photo. I am curious to hear what you saw in the photo, and if the real story affirmed what the photo conveyed to you - leave me a comment either here or on the blog. Let's see if you see what I saw! (This is a totally wild leopard...) Prints can be ordered directly by mailing PRINTS@MORKELERASMUS.COM You can join me on safari: WILD EYE PHOTO-SAFARIS Other links: WEBSITE FACEBOOK GOOGLE+ This photo is Copyrighted © Morkel Erasmus Photography. via http://bit.ly/1FxOxPD

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Nausher.com by NausherBanaji